There are many excellent accommodation options both lake front on Tyaughton Lake, and close by in The Bridge River Valley, Gold Bridge (30min drive) and Bralorne (45min drive).
It’s a great idea to spend a night or two in the area before, and after, heading out on an overnight trip into the backcountry with Tyax Adventures. Or use as a base for guided hiking, biking and sightseeing in the South Chilcotin Provincial Park and Bridge River Valley.
Bridge River Valley
- You can find all options in the Bridge River Valley here including camping recommendations, lakeside cabins, motels and hotels.
- Located approximately a 20minute drive from Tyaughton lake. You can find accomodation available at Gun Lake on Airbnb .
- The Cabins at Tyax offer you two beautiful log cabins to rent year round! They are located near Tyax Adventures base on Tyaughton Lake, Gold Bridge, BC, in the heart of the BC mountains and wilderness!
Both of our their cabins sleep 9 and have all the amenities you need for a relaxing getaway with family and friends.
- Tyaughton Vacations Rentals also offer a selection of rental chalets and cabins that will provide you with all the amenities you need for a self catered getaway as a base for your Tyax Adventures escape. All their properties are non-smoking and most are pet-friendly.
- Gun Creek Ranch (email@example.com) have a few well kept rustic guest cabins perfect for an overnight stay. The cabins are a short 10 minute drive from our float plane dock and base check in. Gun Creek Ranch is located on Gun Creek Road in a beautiful setting.
- Tyax Lodge and Heliskiing can be another excellent choice for accommodation in the Bridge River Valley. We have many guests who chose to stay at Tyax Lodge at the beginning or end of their trip with Tyax Adventures due to the convenient location. Please note that Tyax Lodge and Heliskiing are a separate business to Tyax Adventures. Tyax Lodge will therefore not know the details of your adventure or activity booking with us. The base property and check in location for Tyax Adventures is located adjacent to Tyax Lodge and Heliskiing on the shores of Tyaughton Lake, and not on the lodge property.