Eldorado Cabin – Winter
The snow is the deepest in the Eldorado basin from December to April and space does fill up quickly.
During our ‘high season’ Friday January 31st to Friday March 27th, we offer 7 night packages only with heli flights in and out for up to 2000lbs.
Outside of these dates we can offer custom packages with flights where available, or ski in and out options for accommodation only.
Standard ‘high season’ Package
7 night Eldorado stay w/ flights $6000
– 7 nights accommodation included for up to 8 guests
– 1 return flight from Lillooet to Eldorado up to 1000lbs
– 1 return flight from Tyax Adventures Ranch to Eldorado up to 1000lbs
All rates are before 5% GST.
All heli flights are based on shared loads
– Additional guests up to 9 pax maximum at cabin $20 per person, per night
– Additional Heli load up to 1000lbs from Ranch to Eldorado $1100 per load.
Custom Packages outside of high season
– Accommodation only from $275 per night up to 4 pax
– Guests over 4 pax, up to a max 9, $20 per person, per night
– 1 Return flight Lillooet to Eldorado up to 1000lbs no shared load $4400 – could be reduced for shared loads.
– 1 Additional Heli load up to 1000lbs between Ranch and Eldorado $1100 per load.
Our Cabin sleeps 9 with; 6 single bunks and room for 3 in the loft – all with foam pads to sleep on. Inside the cabin you’ll find a wood stove with wood, a propane cooking stove with propane, and solar powered 12v lights with propane back up lights. The kitchen is stocked with all dishes, pot & pans, utensils, soap etc. There is a wood fired sauna and outhouse.
You will also find a Satellite Phone for emergency use only, and a Cascade rescue toboggan at the cabin.
There are crocs, warm fleeces and sleeping bags provided in the cabin available for your use. Please bring your own sleeping bag liners if you wish to use our bags.
The solar power at the cabin is for the lights only and charging of the emergency SAT phone provided. There is not enough power to charge personal devices. You must bring your own spare battery or personal portable charger if you will need to charge devices.
Helicopter transportation into the cabin from Blackcomb Aviation in Lillooet and Tyax Adventures Ranch on Gun Creek Road is available as part of our package.
- Bell 206 Long Ranger with a capacity of 1000lbs. (approximately 4pax & gear)
- If the helicopter cannot fly due to weather concerns guests will have the option of either trying again the following afternoon or driving up and ski touring in.
- In the situation you may have to attempt flight the following afternoon you are responsible for arranging and paying for your own accommodation for the night.
- Flight from Lillooet departs at 12pm to Eldorado
- Flight from Tyax Adventures Ranch, Gun Creek Road, Gold Bridge, BC, will be at 1pm
- When flying out from Eldorado at the end of your trip, the first group will load Eldorado to the Ranch, 2nd load will be Eldorado to Lillooet
Ski tour in/out
Depending on the conditions, and if the trail has been broken, the ski OUT can take as little as 2 hours or less, the ski in takes approximately 4-6hours. The ski-in/out route is approximately 9km with approximately 1000m elevation gain in. (rough estimates).
You can book a ski in and out package for accommodation only outside of the ‘high season’ dates.
If you are part of the group having a flight from Tyax Adventures ranch, you may be interested in staying in the area the night before.
There are several options in the Bridge River Valley, please visit; http://www.bridgerivervalley.ca/winterstay/index.html for more information.
To confirm your reservation, we require a 25% deposit with final payment due 30days prior to your booking.
**All guests must pre-sign our online waiver here before their trip.**
“Thank you for everything from the organization to execution. Your team nailed it!”
“That’s my dream right here!”