The snow is the deepest in the Eldorado basin from December – April and space does fill up quickly.
During our ‘high season’ Saturday, January 3oth – Saturday March 27th, we offer 7 night packages only with heli flights in and out. This accommodates up to 8 people on 2 flights with a weight limit of 1100lb per load.
Outside of these dates we offer custom packages with flights where available, or ski in and out options for accommodation only.
2021 Standard ‘High Season’ Package:
7 night Eldorado stay w/ flights $6,000 + GST
– 7 nights accommodation included for up to 8 guests
– 1 return flight from Pemberton to Eldorado up to 1100lbs
– 1 return flight from Tyax Adventures Ranch to Eldorado up to 1100lbs
Helicopter transportation into Eldorado Cabin from Blackcomb Aviation in Pemberton and Tyax Adventures Ranch on Gun Creek Road.
- A-Star with a capacity of 1100lbs (approximately 4pax & gear)
- If the helicopter cannot fly due to weather concerns guests will have the option of flying in the following day. Guests are responsible for arranging and paying for your own accommodation for the night
- Flights from Pemberton depart at 12pm to Eldorado
- Flight from Tyax Adventures Ranch, Gun Creek Road, Gold Bridge, BC, depart at 1pm
- When flying out from Eldorado at the end of your trip, the first group will load Eldorado to the Ranch at 12:30, the 2nd load will be at 1:30 from Eldorado to Pemberton if required
If you are part of a group with a flight from Tyax Adventure’s Ranch, you may be interested in staying in the area the night before.
There are several options in the Bridge River Valley, please visit; http://www.bridgerivervalley.ca/winterstay/index.html for more information.
To confirm your reservation, we require a 25% deposit with final payment due 30 days prior to your booking.
**All guests must pre-sign our online waiver here before their trip**
Custom Packages Outside of High Season
– Accommodation only from $290 per night up to 4 pax
– Guests over 4 pax, up to a max 8 pax, $30 per person, per night
– 1 Return flight Pemberton to Eldorado up to 1100lbs for $5,000 – could be reduced if loads are shared
– 1 Additional heli load up to 1100lbs between Ranch and Eldorado $1,100 per load – could be reduced if loads are shared
Ski Tour In/Out
Depending on the conditions, and if the trail has been broken, the ski OUT can take as little as 2 hours or less, the ski in takes approximately 4-6 hours. The ski-in/out route is roughly 9km with approximately 1000m elevation gain.
You can book a ski in/out package for accommodation only outside of the ‘high season’ dates. Heli fights can be added to either end of your off season package as well, please inquire if so.
Our Cabin sleeps 9 people; 6 single bunks and room for 3 in the loft, all with foam pads to sleep on. Inside the cabin you’ll find a wood stove with wood, a propane cooking stove with propane, and solar powered 12v lights with propane back up lights. The kitchen is stocked with all dishes, pot & pans, utensils, soap etc. There is also a wood fired sauna and outhouse.
This year you will find a Cascade rescue toboggan at the cabin. We will continue providing a Satellite Phone at the cabin to contact base for weather (in relation to heli flights) and other necessary emergency communication reasons. The experience with our past guests has been the majority have their own emergency communication device ie. SPOT or InReach. If groups are more comfortable and confident using their own personal device, we welcome them to do so; please ensure you have the necessary email address to connect with our base.
There are crocs, warm fleeces, pillows, and sleeping bags provided in the cabin available for your use. Please bring your own sleeping bag liner and pillow case if you wish you use our sleeping bags.
The solar power at the cabin is for the lights only and charging of the emergency SAT phone provided. There is not enough power to charge personal devices. You must bring your own spare battery or personal portable charger if you will need to charge any personal devices.
Eldorado Cabin Cleaning Procedures
Eldorado Cabin is a user maintained cabin. This means it is the responsibility of the users to leave it in the same shape, if not better, than when they arrived. Please do your part and ensure you leave the cabin in it’s appropriate state for the following group; by everyone doing this part, everyone will have a better experience. Some things to be done before leaving the cabin include, but are not limited to, sweeping, disinfecting counters, organizing beds and bedding, refilling firewood box, filling water buckets, putting dishes away ext. Groups wishing to disinfect the cabin upon arrival are welcomed to do so. All cleaning and disinfecting products will be supplied at the cabin.
It is absolutely mandatory to take out everything your group brings into the cabin; this includes not perishable food ext. Nothing your group brings in can be left at the cabin.
By booking into Eldorado Cabin each group understands that Tyax Adventure’s is not responsible for managing physical distancing between group members or groups. It is the group’s responsibility to ensure all members of the group are of the same personal pod and to manage their own appropriate physical distancing.