Tyax Adventures strongly supports and believes in sustainable mountain bike practices. We promise to practice, share and live this message. With this comes our collaborative production of “Respect: A Call to Action for Sustainable Mountain Biking.”
Respect is an engaging and inspiring call to action video meant to inspire mountain bikers to join the movement toward responsible and sustainable riding practices that will keep backcountry mountain biking alive, growing and sustainable in British Columbia.
Our goal in producing this video was to take the lead as a responsible backcountry tour operator and help educate riders about the importance of sustainable backcountry mountain biking practices, and to share a picture of what these sustainable practices include. Environmental, cultural, and behavioral aspects of sustainable mountain biking are addressed in this video.
This video is intended to be shared globally across all platforms, and amongst the entire mountain bike community. Please contact Tyax Adventures for details or questions about how you can help share this critical call to action piece.
Enjoy this interactive and immersive experience that highlights the magic of Tyax Adventures and the South Chilcotin Mountains.
Promotions / News
- Media Release – Summer 2020 with Tyax AdventuresJune 15, 2020 - 10:53 am
- COVID-19 June update from Tyax AdventuresJune 10, 2020 - 6:59 pm
- Outdoor Adventure and Travel show- Vancouver 2020March 13, 2020 - 9:54 pm
- Six of the best floatplane flights in British ColumbiaJanuary 20, 2020 - 10:15 pm
- “Respect: A call to Action for Sustainable Mountain Biking”January 31, 2018 - 9:01 am
- Experience Tyax Adventures: Video Stories by Destination BCMarch 27, 2017 - 1:12 pm