Travel by floatplane to one of our most remote and spectacular cabins, nestled into the mountain side on the beautiful Crystal Lake; with you only your Marriage Commissioner, Photographer and small wedding party. Say your do’s surrounded by your loved ones and friends as your photographer takes picture you will cherish forever. After the reception, continue with some photo taking, for approximately an hour before the Marriage Commissioner and Photographer depart, leaving you and your close ones to celebrate and relax over the next two nights. Enjoy our lakeside sauna, water activities and nearby trails until the plane comes to retrieve you and your group on the final day.
- Up to 4 hours of photographic coverage (including photo editing, print release, private online gallery, Photographer travel)
- Marriage Commissioner for duration of trip
- Two flights to Sky Camp from Tyaughton Lake with couple, close relatives/friends, Marriage Commissioner, Photographer, and guide if applicable
- Backcountry accommodation in our cozy tents
- Backcountry Host to cook all your meals
- Use of canoes, kayaks, fishing equipment and sauna
- Guiding if applicable
Packaged is priced for 6 people total, however you can certainly go with fewer or more (up to 10 total). Please contact us for package options.
*Option to have return flights from Whistler also available