Currently Transport Canada requires mask to be worn while boarding and travelling in our aircraft.
Our operation will continue to promote communicable disease prevention by:
- Ongoing measures — maintained at all times:
- Implementing policies to support staff who have symptoms of a communicable disease (for example, fever and/or chills, recent onset of coughing, diarrhea), so they can avoid being at the workplace when sick. We also ask clients to stay home if they are not feeling well.
- Promoting hand hygiene by providing hand hygiene facilities with appropriate supplies and reminding employees through policies and signage to wash their hands regularly and to use appropriate hygiene practices
- Maintaining a clean environment through routine cleaning processes
- Ensuring building ventilation is properly maintained and functioning as designed
- Supporting employees in receiving vaccinations for vaccine-preventable conditions to the extent that we are able.
- Additional measures — implemented as advised by Public Health:
- We are also prepared to implement additional prevention measures as required by a medical health officer or the provincial health officer to deal with communicable diseases, should those be necessary.
Thank you for your patients as we proceed through this transition period. If you have any questions please reach out.
The Tyax Adventures Team
To view our booking and cancellation policy please click here.