In these challenging times, without question our top priority is the health and well being of our guests and employees.
We are closely tracking every new development related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).  
Given that our summer season is scheduled for June 1st to September 30th, and that the situation is changing rapidly, at this time, we are unable to confirm in what context Tyax Adventures will be operating in 2020.
To summarize our cancelation policy: Your deposit is refundable up until 30 before your trip start date, – less a 10% administration fee. Due to the current circumstances, we are offering to credit the complete deposit towards a trip with us at another date if a change is necessary.  
Please let us know how you wish to proceed; wait until 30 days before your trip to make decision, issue refund now, credit for another date?

We will continue to make the best decisions we can for everyone’s well being and will advise you immediately if we make changes that will affect your trip.

We hope that you and your loved ones are safe and healthy.
Warm regards,
The Tyax Adventures Team