Guided Tour includes:
- A scenic floatplane flight to Warner lake from our Tyax Adventures base (on Tyaughton Lake)
- An experienced, friendly and professional mountain bike guide.
- A full day of riding remote, at times challenging – but always fun – single track.
- A delicious and nutritious packed lunch for your day on the trails. Typically includes Sandwich, piece of fruit and slice/muesli bar and/or baked energy snack (let us know if you have any allergies,/dietary requirements as we’re happy to cater for these).
- A Shuttle back to our Tyax Adventures base at the end of our ride.
- Memories and stories to last a lifetime.
What to bring
Essential Items – see picture here
A 20-litre pack at minimum as you need to carry the items below:
- A personal facemask
- Lunch and snacks provided by Tyax Adventures
- 2 to 3 litres of water for the day (some opportunity to fill from creeks/streams)
- Typical trail side repair tools, a spare tube, any bike specific spare parts – such as a derailleur hanger
- Personal medications necessary – including Tylenol and/or Ibuprofen
- Light weight and packable jacket that is ideally water proof/wind proof
- Bear Spray (we sell bear spray at our base of operations)
Optional Items (if space and weight permits)
- Phone or camera for photos
- A small travel size bottle of sunscreen and/or bug spray if feel necessary
- Any additional backcountry items you ride with on a full day adventure at home
Customize Your Trip
Here are a few added service offerings that can make your trip extra special! Please contact us to learn more about these custom opportunities.
Accommodation at Tyax Lodge and Heliskiing
For those looking for a bit of luxury and indulgence, a night(s) at the lodge before or after your trip might be just what’s in order.
Despite the lodge being a completely separate business from us, Tyax Adventures, we can book nights there on your behalf if they have availability. Let us know if this interests you.
Price includes a complimentary buffet breakfast and full use of their facilities.
Door to Door Flight Service
We are happy to pick you up with our DeHavilland Beaver float plane from a destination near you, and fly you directly to our base of operations on the shores of Tyaughton Lake. Saving you come significant drive time and offering you the opportunity to fly over alpine meadows and lakes, and past ancient glaciers.
Return flights from locations such as Vancouver International Airport, Whistler, Seattle, Tofino… and many more, are available. Please visit our charter flight page – click here – for options and pricing.
Premium Performance Apparel and Backpacks
We have partnered with 7mesh apparel and Osprey Packs to provide our guides and guests with some of the world’s most specifically and thoughtfully designed mountain bike apparel and backpacks available.
As premium performance brands we couldn’t think of better partners to help elevate our guests experience when it comes to mountain biking apparel and backpacks.