- Return Whistler flights.
- An experienced, friendly and professional mountain bike guide.
- A full day of riding remote, at time challenging – but always fun- single track.
- A delicious and nutritious packed lunch for your day on the trails. Let us know if you have any allergies,/dietary requirements as we’re happy to cater for these.
- A Shuttle back to our base at the end of our ride for return flight.
- Memories and stories to last a lifetime.
What to bring
Essential Items – see picture here
A 20-litre pack at minimum as you need to carry the items below:
- A personal facemask
- Lunch and snacks provided by Tyax Adventures
- 2 to 3 litres of water for the day (some opportunity to fill from creeks/streams)
- Typical trail side repair tools, a spare tube, any bike specific spare parts – such as a derailleur hanger
- Personal medications necessary – including Tylenol and/or Ibuprofen
- Light weight and packable jacket that is ideally water proof/wind proof
- Bear Spray (we sell bear spray at our base of operations)
Optional Items (if space and weight permits)
- Phone or camera for photos
- A small travel size bottle of sunscreen and/or bug spray if feel necessary
- Any additional backcountry items you ride with on a full day adventure at home
Customize Your Trip
Here are a few added service offerings that can make your trip extra special! Please contact us to learn more about these custom opportunities.
Premium Performance Apparel
We have partnered with 7mesh apparel and Osprey Packs to provide our guides and guests with some of the world’s most specifically and thoughtfully designed mountain bike apparel and backpacks available.
As premium performance brands we couldn’t think of better partners to help elevate our guests experience when it comes to mountain biking apparel and backpacks .