- A packed lunch and snacks for on the trails
- Vehicle shuttle as required to start or end the tour
- An experienced, friendly and professional mountain bike guide
- A full day of riding at times challenging – but always fun – single track
- Memories and stories to last a lifetime
What to Bring
You’ll need to bring:
Essential Items – see picture here
A 20-litre pack as you need to carry the items below:
- A personal facemask
- Lunch and snacks provided by Tyax Adventures
- 2 to 3 litres of water
- Typical trail side repair tools, a spare tube, any bike specific spare parts – such as derailleur hanger
- Personal medications necessary – including Tylenol and/or Ibuprofen
- Light weight and packable jacket that is ideally water proof/wind proof
- Bear Spray (we sell bear spray at our base of operations)
Optional Items (if space and weight permits)
- Phone or camera for photos
- A small travel size bottle of sunscreen and/or bug spray if feel necessary
Customize Your Trip
Here are a few added service offerings that can make your trip extra special! Please contact us to learn more about these custom opportunities.
Accommodation at Tyax Lodge and Heliskiing
For those looking for a bit of luxury and indulgence, a night(s) at the lodge before or after your full day tour might be just what’s in order.
Despite the lodge being a completely separate business from us, Tyax Adventures, we can book nights there on your behalf if they have availability. Let us know if this interests you.
Price includes a complimentary buffet breakfast and full use of their facilities.
Door to Door Flight Service
We are happy to pick you up with our DeHavilland Beaver float plane from a destination near you, and fly you directly to our base of operations on the shores of Tyaughton Lake. Saving you come significant drive time and offering you the opportunity to fly over alpine meadows and lakes, and past ancient glaciers.
Return flights from locations such as Vancouver International Airport, Whistler, Seattle, Tofino… and many more, are available. Please visit our charter flight page – click here – for options and pricing.
Premium Performance Apparel and Backpacks
We have partnered with 7mesh apparel and Osprey Packs to provide our guides and guests with some of the world’s most specifically and thoughtfully designed mountain bike apparel and backpacks available.
As premium performance brands we couldn’t think of better partners to help elevate our guests experience when it comes to mountain biking apparel and backpacks.