Guided Tour includes:
- A half day riding on the valley trails around our base of operations, on the Tyaughton Lake trails
- A full day ride that will begin with a floatplane flight from our base into an alpine lake
- A full day ride without a flight start – pedal from our base or a local trail head
- An experienced, friendly and professional mountain bike guide
- A delicious and nutritious packed lunch for days 2 and 3 – bring your own on day 1
- Vehicle shuttles as required
- Stories and experiences that will last a lifetime
What to Bring
Essential Items – see picture here:
- A personal facemask
- A 20 litre pack at minimum as you need to carry the items below
- Lunch, snacks, and electrolytes – bring your own lunch on Day 1, we will provide lunches on Days 2 and 3
- 2 – 3 litres of water each day
- Typical trail side repair tools, a spare tube, and any bike specific spare parts – such as a derailleur hanger
- Personal medications necessary – including Tylenol and/or Ibuprofen
- Light weight and packable jacket – ideally water proof/wind proof
- Bear Spray and know how to use it (recommend 1 between 2 people)
Optional Items (if space and weight permits):
- Phone or camera for photos
- A small travel size bottle of sunscreen and/or bug spray if feel necessary
Customize Your Trip
Here are a few added service offerings that can make your trip extra special! Please contact us to learn more about these custom opportunities.
Door to Door Flight Service:
We are happy to pick you up with our DeHavilland Beaver float plane from a destination near you, and fly you directly to our base of operations on the shores of Tyaughton Lake. Saving you come significant drive time and offering you the opportunity to fly over alpine meadows and lakes, and past ancient glaciers.
Return flights from locations such as Vancouver International Airport, Whistler, Seattle, Tofino… and many more, are available. Please visit our charter flight page – click here – for options and pricing.
Premium Performance Apparel:
We have partnered with 7mesh apparel and Osprey Packs to provide our guides and guests with some of the world’s most specifically and thoughtfully designed mountain bike apparel and backpacks available.
As premium performance brands we couldn’t think of better partners to help elevate our guests experience when it comes to mountain biking apparel and backpacks