Author Archive for: KJ
About Corrina Stafford
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Corrina Stafford contributed a whooping 13 entries.
Travelling by foot is one of the most venerable and intimate ways to experience the South Chilcotin Mountains. Whether on a day hike that meanders up a historic river valley with the alpine beckoning above, or on a multi-day hike travelling over majestic valleys and peaks staying each night at one of our 5 historic […]
Promotions / News
- Hiking in the South Chilcotin MountainsAugust 29, 2020 - 4:35 pm
- Media Release – Summer 2020 with Tyax AdventuresJune 15, 2020 - 10:53 am
- COVID-19 June update from Tyax AdventuresJune 10, 2020 - 6:59 pm
- Outdoor Adventure and Travel show- Vancouver 2020March 13, 2020 - 9:54 pm
- Six of the best floatplane flights in British ColumbiaJanuary 20, 2020 - 10:15 pm
- “Respect: A call to Action for Sustainable Mountain Biking”January 31, 2018 - 9:01 am