With comfort and humbleness, we refer to ourselves as the expert guides of the South Chilcotin. Each member of our team has been thoughtfully and purposefully selected as a team member. Our guides, pilots, hosts and wranglers come to us with unique, diverse, and valuable experience that we then top-up with training specific to our areas demands. A deep knowledge of the local trails, terrain and natural environment are strong pillars for our entire team, with first aid and safety training being a foundation to it all. Sustainability practices, including safe wildlife practices and trail etiquette, followed by service focused training insures that every Tyax Adventure is safe, fun and respectful of the environment.
Promotions / News
- Hiking in the South Chilcotin MountainsAugust 29, 2020 - 4:35 pm
- Media Release – Summer 2020 with Tyax AdventuresJune 15, 2020 - 10:53 am
- COVID-19 July 2021 update from Tyax AdventuresJune 10, 2020 - 6:59 pm
- Outdoor Adventure and Travel show- Vancouver 2020March 13, 2020 - 9:54 pm
- Six of the best floatplane flights in British ColumbiaJanuary 20, 2020 - 10:15 pm
- “Respect: A call to Action for Sustainable Mountain Biking”January 31, 2018 - 9:01 am