We are always interested in hearing from dynamic, passionate and skilled people.
If this is you, please do connect with us as we would love to hear from you and keep your details on file for any current or future openings.
WHY WORK FOR TYAX ADVENTURES?
We provide our employees with a number of benefits, including:
· Competitive wages
· Staff accommodation
· Staff meals
· Opportunities to enjoy the recreational activities in the area
HOW TO APPLY
To join the team at Tyax Adventures, please send us a resume at email@example.com.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in your cover letter.
While we welcome international applicants, we do require that all international employees hold a valid work permit and Canadian Social Insurance Number.
Tyax Adventures offers employment opportunities in the following departments.
Please click below to view job descriptions, duties, requirements and qualifications:
- Backcountry Camp Host – Position filled for 2021
- Food and Beverage Assistant – Position filled for 2021
- Sales and Reservations Coordinator – Position filled for 2021
- Activity Coordinator – Position filled for 2021
- Horse Wrangler & Guide – Position filled for 2021
- Backcountry MTB & Hiking Guide