Single day adventure:
- Rain Jacket/ wind layer – depending on the weather
- Shorts (and Chamois for biking)
- Merino or synthetic bottom layer (weather dependent)
- Merino or synthetic short sleeve shirt
- Merino or synthetic long sleeve shirt
- Extra insulation layer – weather dependent
- Hat/Toque for wearing against the elements
- Hydration Day pack. Must be large enough to fit a lunch/snacks and personal items
- Bear Spray
- Helmet (not full face) for biking or hiking poles depending on tour
- Sunglasses – photochromic preferred
- Personal Medication/Toiletries
Multi day tour:
- All items necessary for single day adventure
- Sleeping Bag Liner and pillow case (Sleeping bags supplied)
- Light Puffy Jacket or appropriate insulation layers
- Change of clothes and sleep wear as desired (clean chamois, shirt, socks)
- Camp Towel (light travel towel)
- Personal Toiletries/Medications
- Flashlight or headlamp
- Hat/Toque for wearing against elements and sleeping
Please remember to advise us of any food allergies or health concerns that we should know about. Due to our remote camp locations it is important to provide this information before your trip.
What’s Included when staying in our backcountry camps:
- A camp host to set up and maintain camp.
- A cozy bed in our backcountry camps (indoor cabin available at Eldorado, wall tents in all other camps)
- 3 meals including a hot dinner and a hot breakfast prepared by our camp host, and a packed lunch for the trail.
- Safe filtered or treated water is available in camps to fill your hydration packs and bottles.
- Sleeping bag & sleeping pad, pack only a sleeping bag liner or sheet.
- Fleece jackets to help keep you warm in the evenings.
- Crocs footwear to wear while in camp.
- Outdoor showers with biodegradable soap available in our 3 main camps (Spruce, Eldorado, Bear Paw).
*At Spruce Lake camp only; take advantage of our 3 fishing boats to head out onto the lake for some of the best fishing in the park.
**At Eldorado Cabin only; soothe your tired muscles in the wood-fired sauna after a long day on the trails.