With comfort and humbleness, we refer to ourselves as the expert guides of the South Chilcotin. Each member of our team has been thoughtfully and purposefully selected as a team member. Our guides, pilots, hosts and wranglers come to us with unique, diverse, and valuable experience that we then top-up with training specific to our areas demands. A deep knowledge of the local trails, terrain and natural environment are strong pillars for our entire team, with first aid and safety training being a foundation to it all. Sustainability practices, including safe wildlife practices and trail etiquette, followed by service focused training insures that every Tyax Adventure is safe, fun and respectful of the environment.
Promotions / News
- Going Places: South ChilcotinFebruary 11, 2017 - 9:48 am
- 2017 Chilcotin Backcountry Yoga RetreatJanuary 30, 2017 - 1:32 pm
- Ladies Only Backcountry Mountain Bike CampsJanuary 1, 2017 - 11:32 am
- History of Our 5 Historic Backcountry Camps/CabinsDecember 31, 2016 - 2:23 pm
- “Chilcotin Ark” – CBCDecember 22, 2016 - 9:56 am
- Visit Sky Camp: Un-Plug, Explore, Re-ChargeDecember 2, 2016 - 1:45 pm