Passionate about adventure? Love connecting with people? Committed to excellence in all that you do?
WE NEED TO TALK!
We’re looking for a full-time Mountain Bike Guide for the remainder of the 2017 season, and would love to hear from interested people who share our passions and values. Please send us a resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank everyone for their interest in working with us, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Mountain Bike Guides - Full-time
As a Mountain Bike Guide you are responsible for delivering consistently exceptional, safe backcountry mountain bike adventures to our guests.
Your qualifications are:
- At least two years’ experience guiding mountain bike tours in a remote wilderness setting
- A valid wilderness first aid certificate, Class 4 BC Driver’s License, Chain Saw Operation Certificate
- Intermediate bike repair skills
- Expert mountain bike rider
- Mountain bike level 1 coach (an asset)
Your skill set includes:
- Great teamwork and communication skills
- Organization and personal accountability
- A knack for solving problems with innovative solutions based on limited resources
- Excellent way-finding skills and wildlife knowledge
- A desire to spend extended periods of time in the backcountry, and a high level of comfort in the wilderness
- The physical ability to ride for extended periods of time (both hours in the saddle and days on the bike) in challenging mountain terrain
- A passion for interacting with guests and ensuring that every guest experience exceeds expectations