Passionate about adventure? Love connecting with people? Committed to excellence in all that you do?
WE NEED TO TALK!
There is always opportunity waiting for the right person. Please send us a resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank everyone for their interest in working with us, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Description: Assists with the sales and reservations function for Tyax Adventures. Serves customers by providing information, developing trip itineraries and selling product; resolves product and service challenges; administers office tasks and revenue collections.
Job Purpose: Reporting directly to the Sales and Reservations Manager to support with all tasks. To drive sales by assisting potential customers, including tour operators, with trip planning. To assist with the office administration and reservations function, including bookings, invoicing and collections, responding to customer phone and email inquiries, and other office duties as necessary.
- Acts as the main point of customer contact, answering email and telephone questions for all tour inquiries.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions and suggesting information about other products and services.
- Liaises directly with tour operators and other partners to ensure all relevant information is available and concerns are addressed.
- Maintains customer records by opening and updating account information.
- Maintains financial accounts through timely invoicing, ensuring collection of payments, and processing customer adjustments as necessary.
- Resolves product or service problems by: clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Assists with distribution of customer documents and promotional materials.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Assists the Sales and Reservations Manager with any other tasks as needed.
- Maintain clear lines of communication between clients and the rest of the team.
- Keep the reservation and email systems organized. File documents and emails as necessary.
- Customer Service, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Documentation Skills, Communication Skills (listening, verbal and written), Computer skills (Microsoft Office, Google products), Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information, Multi-tasking, Detail Orientation, Fantastic Organizational Skills.
- Tourism Background an asset.
- Knowledge of Tyax Adventures and the Chilcotin Mountains an asset.